The process is simple for taking a screenshot in Samsung A32 device. However, you require following all the steps properly. Therefore, the lists of steps are to take the screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A32 devices are as follows:
- The first is to select the screen on which you want to take the screenshot.
- Open your Samsung Galaxy A32 device and make the selection of the screen of which you want to take the screenshot accordingly.
- The next step in this process is to hold the power and volume buttons together to take the screenshot.
- Don’t forget that you have to hold these two buttons together.
- You take the screenshot holding these two buttons together; the flash sound will come. It confirms that you have correctly taken the screenshot.
- Now, you can check the Gallery of your android device to find the images of the screenshot you have taken.
- You will find the images in the recent pictures taken in a section of your Samsung phone.
On the other hand, you can make changes using the advanced settings option to take the screenshot using the movement of your palm conveniently.
Must Read: How To Screenshot on Samsung S21 Ultra 5G? (6 Easy Methods)